Discover the stunning natural beauty of the Riviera Maya and capture the perfect photograph of Mayakoba’s stunning flora and fauna and with three of the world’s most celebrated wildlife photographers.
Be amazed at the immensely diverse species of Banyan Tree Mayakoba’s stunning mangroves while enjoying a relaxing getaway with refreshing tropical weather and awe-inspiring views of the Caribbean Coast.
Book the Wildlife Photo Master Class at Mayakoba package with a minimum stay of three consecutive nights in the Luxury Pool Villa and enjoy the following inclusions:
- Roundtrip airport transportation
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Oriente restaurant
- Welcome gift from the Banyan Tree Gallery
- Welcome reception with the photo crew
- Three dinners for two with wildlife photographer at Banyan Tree’s Restaurant
- 20% discount at Banyan Tree Spa
- Eco boat tours through the mangroves of Mayakoba guided by a professional photographer
- Opportunity to photograph wildlife around the nature trail and waterways
- Lectures by a National Geographic photographer and other local wildlife photographers
Click here to view the agenda.
This offer is valid for stays:
- Session 1 with Brian Skerry: September 4-September 7, 2014
- Session 2 with Steve Winter: October 30 - November 2, 2014
- Session 3 with Tim Laman: December 11-December 14, 2014